Party Fashion Trend Alert - Foldable Ballet Shoes
You always have great and fashionable intentions when you leave the house before a big party. You tell yourself that you will wear that pair of expensive heels you bought, even if they do pinch and hurt after a couple of hours of wearing. Maybe they never stretched out the way you had hoped, or perhaps your devotion to fashion is greater than your need for comfort. All that may change after two or three hours of discomfort, when your feet begin to throb and you can't stand the thought of dancing in your party shoes. Don't worry, fashionistas, there is a trendy new product that will save your soles and your fashion soul: foldable ballet slippers.
- You'll have to approximate your size when buying these shoes, as they tend to come in doubled up sizes (7-8, 9-10, or in medium and large).
- Consider what you will most likely be wearing on your feet when you need these foldable ballet flats. The most likely option is a a pair of thin nylons to accompany your party dress. If you tend to wear thicker tights, or keep that in mind when choosing your size.
- If you have a long walk to the car or need to wait for a taxi, remember to pack along some leg warmers!
In addition to parties, consider wearing these foldable ballet shoes for these events:
- While traveling wear these in the airport or on the plane.
- Keep a pair at work in case your shoes get wet or you break a heel.
- Stash a pair in your car for a quick change between work and and happy hour.
Slip Into Comfort
Tuck a pair of Cityslips into your purse when you hit the town. Ideal for traveling, nights of dancing or long nights on your feet at the obligatory family or work party, these foldable travel flats can save your toes without ruining your outfit. If you tend to wear high heels or uncomfortable shoes and end up in stocking feet at the end of the nigh, you need a pair of these. Buy silver, gold or both and you'll always look fashionable at the end of the night.
Cityslips make a great gift for your mom, sister or BFF. Be sure to put them on your own wish list, too!
Pretty in Pink
Another comfortable option is a pair of Sidekicks Foldable Ballet Flats. These also come with a carrying case. For less than $20 these are a must-have for the party hopping fashionista this season. Sidekicks have solid and supportive flat heels, so you won't feel like you're walking completely barefoot.
The Sidekicks Foldable Shoe in Gun Metal are a soft silver hue, ideal to pair with your favorite party dress. The color is subtle and angelic.
All that Glitters
The colors of these shoes is simply divine. The folds in the fabric give this shoe a soft look, not often found on gold shoes.
Sold in grocery stores and online, when your feet hurt call Dr. Scholl's. It's best to be prepared and take a pair of these slip-on shoes with you before you head out to a party, but if you forget, you can find these handy shoes in some large grocery store chains.
Rollasole Portable Ballet Flats
A black tie affair calls for a pair of Rollasole Portable Ballet Flats. These comfortable shoes roll up discreetly in a folded bag. The bag is large enough to later carry any heels you peeled off your sore feet. A drawstring keeps your heels safely in the bag. Black Rollasole are the most versatile option and will keep the focus on your holiday makeup, hair and dress, and off your feet.
Copyright © 2000-2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved