Jam free Paper Shredding with Swingline Shredders
Swingline is manufactured by ACCO Brands. ACCO started in 1883 and soon revolutionized the offices, schools and work-spaces by creating ring binders, paper clips, and the staplers. Swingline is a leading manufacturer of paper shredders, laminating machines, binding machines and report covers and folders.
EX10-06 Cross Cut, EM07-06 Micro Cut, SS20-08 Strip Cut and DM12-13 Micro Cut are the best selling shredders in the market. From Jam-free to self oiling and large office to revolutionary new automatic Stack and Shred, Swingline provides a complete range of shredders designed to keep your confidential information confidential.
Swingline is committed to create strong and successful brands that will be recognized worldwide as market leaders. Having a strong focus on the future, it realizes that it is very important to strive and improve the value and competitive position of its products. It leads the way in providing document security solutions for every office and personal need
If you happen to need a paper shredder, it’s a good thing you’re reading this article because it provides an in-depth look at the SX16-08 shredder from Swingline. Let’s take a look at this machine’s features and see if this a device worth checking out.
- The SX16-08 can provide you with a lot of security because it’s a cross-cut device. It cuts paper two ways to produce very small shreds. (The pieces will measure 25″ x 1.75″.) Since this device will give you a lot of security, you can shred private papers such as bank statements and tax forms without worry.
- This machine can shred up to 18 sheets at a time so it won’t take very long to get rid of your documents. The waste bin can hold up to 8 gallons of shreds and an indicator will alert you when the bin is full. When you need to empty the bin, you can just pull it out and pour the contents into the recycling bin.
- If you want to shred more than paper, the SX16-08 can help you out. This shredder’s cutters can rip up credit cards and CD’s so you have a safe way of disposing of those items. The plastic bits will be mixed in with the paper particles, so that might make recycling a bit difficult.
- The SX16-08 can help you save electricity because it shuts off automatically after use. It will “wake up” in a snap when you’re ready to use it again.
- Paper shredders can be noisy but the SX16-08 was designed to be quieter than the other ones out there. In fact, it’s up to 10 decibels more quiet than some of the other machines available. That makes it a good choice if the sound of shredders bothers you.
- Swingline has made this a jam-free shredder which makes it incredibly easy to use. You’ll pretty much be able to shred with this machine as much as you want and not have to deal with paper jams.
- This is one of Swingline’s smallest shredders because it measures 22″ (height) x 17” (width) x 13″ (depth). Since it’s small, you can put it just about anywhere which is extremely convenient. (It can even fit under a desk for quick and easy access.) It also won’t take over your entire workspace and it has a neutral color scheme so it will blend in to your surroundings.
- The SX16-08 comes with two fantastic warranties. The cutters are backed by a limited two-year warranty while the rest of the device has limited lifetime coverage.
Copyright © 2000-2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved